Hesketh Bank Massive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hesketh Bank Massive

The Official HBM Guild Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Arena and other PvP events.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Petrus Rockstone [UiE]
Private
Private

Team Arena and other PvP events. Empty
PostSubject: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:07 am

Hello HBM-allies!

My name is Dries, am an officer from UiE and I got permission to annoy you guys on your forum Smile
I love PvP, and Stew told me HBM members love PvP. I've been trying to organise PvP Events for a while, and your help is needed.
I am talking about Team Arena, Heroes Ascent, Guild vs Guild.

Team Arena: we need lots of people, so if 4 are online, we can start maxing our gladiator title track Smile
Heroes Ascent: actually we only need 8, so we always have the same team to make some clear strategies without having to explain it over and over again..teamspeak will be needed, so I need to fix that goddamn micro Razz
Guild vs Guild: a bit the same as Heroes Ascent

Post if u want to join, and for what you want to join. I'll put some nice builds on soon.

Many friendly UiE greets

Dries
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:22 am

Hey Dries welcome to the forum ^^, erm... i'm Scott HBM leader Smile I'm interested in all of the above lol.
Will do them all but i need to get TS... have mic so im good there Very Happy

Whisper me in game or on here to let me know what's happening, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:43 pm

I'm only lvl 13 (well, 13 ½... x'D) but if I'm able, I'm in. Got a mic, so that' no prob. but, Scott. What does TS mean? Not so good at english ^^,
Back to top Go down
Petrus Rockstone [UiE]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 pm

TS means team speak.

And you do not have to do this with a PvE character Smile You may, but PvP is more handy I think.

Dries
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Petrus Rockstone [UiE] wrote:
TS means team speak.

And you do not have to do this with a PvE character Smile You may, but PvP is more handy I think.

Dries

Thank you ^^, Yeah, haven't really though about having a PvP, but now it seems to be useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Don't forget you need to unlock skills in the RPG side of the game for your PvP chars ^^
Back to top Go down
Petrus Rockstone [UiE]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Or with Balthazar faction! Which is farmable with 8k a day. And if I remember correctly, I am no Noob anymore! ^^
Back to top Go down
Petrus Rockstone [UiE]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Yes Yes Yes! Recruit!
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 am

lol, do you like the forum ranking system then?? we took it from the Halo 3 ranks, i'm a commander Smile highest rank so far... 95 posts for commander, the list in in the announcments page
Back to top Go down
Petrus Rockstone [UiE]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm hoping to beat you in the ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Knew that with the unlocking of the RPG ---> PvP char ^^, But hey, I wanna be higher ranked in the forum Sad lulz, gotta keep on posting, lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:20 pm

yeh everyone wants to be a higher rank... damn im knackerd after work today, been on demolition Very Happy my favorite part of the job lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:40 pm

I DON'T GET IT! Sad How do TS work? Razz
Back to top Go down
Goya Of England
General
General
Goya Of England

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:49 pm

you need a microphone Razz but you download ventrillo i think they use, unless it is actually called team speak, and you will have multipule chatrooms, player that party up join the same chat rom, and you can chat to each other rather than type Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Someone in the alliance, don't remember who, said you just needed a microphone, and then you could start lol x'D
Back to top Go down
Petrus Rockstone [UiE]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm

It's not ventrillo. I'll ask Stew to come explain it lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Johan of Time
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 am

lol, sure will be good ^^,
Back to top Go down
TSM[UIE]
Apprentice
Apprentice
TSM[UIE]

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Obviously as we PAY for our Teamspeak I am not willing to post its details on an open forum Wink

If you want access to ours join my forum Very Happy UIE Forum

Or Ask RAW for access to their's afro

Stew
Back to top Go down
http://universe-in-exile.clanplanet.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Arena and other PvP events.   Team Arena and other PvP events. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Arena and other PvP events.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hesketh Bank Massive :: None HBM Members...-
Jump to: